Saturday, October 16, 2010
Has it really been a year?!
Many thanks to my lovely sister-in-law, Dedra, for pointing out to me last night that it has been almost an entire year since I've bothered to post anything here. I couldn't even remember my password. Lame, I know. Anyhow, with some help from Dedra I now have a better idea of how to manage this thing and am willing to attempt to make it more fun, for me anyway, even if it isn't really all that fun for my readers. So, as I am worn out from the day, I will retire to watch mindless movies with my children and see what good stuff I can add later. Thank you Dedra and Nicole for spending the night with me and the girls. Sorry I didn't say good-bye when you left. I had a great time visiting with you. I am glad we share common interests, goals and testimonies. You are awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thank you for having us! We had a great time. Let's do it again soon.
Post a Comment